Thursday, July 10, 2008

of Foodies and Friends

Stuck with portfolios of not two, but three
Was rather stressed out as I could be
Not to mention increasingly moody

To a jap food feast I was given the opportunity
an invitation which I accepted with glee

Food was tasty and yummy
what more the great company
I am thankful to be so lucky!

I'll admit to being greedy...
devouring all that sashimi!

with a dash of shoyu + wasabi
hmmmmm....... wheeeee!!!

There was chawan mushi
and sushi with ebi
and loads of unagi
and soft shell crab temaki
and ice cream - green tea!
Oh dear, i wonder
how long will this list be?!
...teeheehee ;p


*Burp* Oops, I almost forgot
all the edamame

Aahh... as you can see
a good mood definitely
comes along when
audrey's tummy achieves Satiety


A final note from yours truly...
"Sinfully Heavenly"

No comments: