Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Cookie A Day Keeps Frustration at Bay

Out of a dumb meeting
Feeling frustrated and bored
I confirmed that
Civil service is indeed
Stupid and Flawed!

Something I hid
Under my in-tray
Took my blues away....
Brightening this dreary day!

For it was
Syuh's pineapple cookies
HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!


The dough was
Creamy, fluffy, buttery
With the filling
Not-too-sweet and chunky
One word says it all - YUMMY!!!!!

Aaand they are ALL FOR ME
Wheeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I am NOT sharing this with anybody :P)
(The closest you get is this picture only)

(Mmm... Syuh herself, maybe)
('Cos I know she won't get any from me!)

1 comment:

SleepingBeauty said...

Woohoooo!!! My tarts are on your blog. Free advertising huh ;p

Glad you like it and it helped brighten your day :)